I FINALLY UPDATED THE POST WITH MORE PICS OF THE BA TRIP, INCLUDING PICS FROM THE
My dad here (he's named Julio, but I call him Tio) never ceases to amaze me with his hilarious comments/actions. He’s 62 but he runs around the house like he’s in his 30s, and he is always joking around. The other day, I was telling him about the girl I met the night before in Valparaiso, and he told me I should start a magazine like Playboy and become Hugh Hefner of my own empire.
There are too many examples to put down here, but the other highlights are his computer illiteracy (when PJ was here for the weekend he came running down the stairs, saying that a box had popped up on his computer saying that he had won something because he was the 999,999th person to visit the site; he was asking me if he should click on it, and what he had won. PJ and I stifled back laughter). Also, early on in the semester, he asked me to transfer music to him that was similar to the song “Dilemma” by Nelly, which he loves; so I gave him all of my Talib, John Legend, Puffy, Jay-Z, Common, and Kanye songs. Hearing him rap along to Kanye and Jay-Z songs was one the funniest things ever.
P.S. Now he calls me “Hombre de la Nieve” because I’m always wearing my winter jacket hat and gloves inside the house because it’s so cold.
This is my dad with Bruno and Pato (chileans that live in the house) and me
Los Tres Mosqueteros!

Antes de la Cajita
This is a hilarious video we made for class. Good luck understanding it (plus the sound is bad in some parts).
http://video.google.es/videoplay?docid=3480803880638072963&hl=es

No comments:
Post a Comment