Sunday, May 6, 2007

The Great Excursion Northward Part 3

The following day we discovered two things that were essential to our vacation in Bahia Inglesa:

A cabana with a grill


And a taka-taka (fooseball) table near the beach.


In the morning we went into Caldera to go to the supermarket to buy the ingredients for our asado.

This is the stocked fridge with the patties I made (I was the pattymaster for the trip)


Other than the first fooseball games, all we did for the rest of the day was go to the beach and huevear (hang out/mess around/be lazy). I think these pictures of the beach we were at can justify that.
This is the mock Sandals ad pic I took.






That night and the next few nights we had asados at night, partied, and hung out on the beach.

The first asado


After the feast

No comments: