http://picasaweb.google.com/bellisj
I am putting up a few with each post, but if you want to see all of them, just follow that link down the rabbit hole.
About 25-30 minutes north of my house, in a town called Con-Con, are a bunch of Sand Dunes. My friend Sam and I went there a few days after we got back from Santiago.
These are the best pictures:
from the front

looking to the north

more DUNAS


my best picture from the dunes trip

me at the dunes

I'm still missing the best picture (because it was taken on my friends camera), which is me COVERED in sand after I rolled 200 meters down the hill. I had sand in my eyes, ears, hair, eyebrows, mouth and throat but it was totally worth it. I'll post that when I get it.
After we got home, Sam and I made the cookies that I had been trying to make (or trying to get the ingredients for) for a long time. Here are some pictures:

a little help from my sister


almost ready

Later that night we went to my friends apartment and hung out and drank some piscolas, then went out to Alcazaba, the same place we went for the Monitor party a while back. I had a few too many drinks, but we had a lot of fun and I danced Salsa all night (it didn't matter what kind of music was playing. The next night we went to the VERY RITZY Casino donde habia HARTA DRAMA, but it's all good now.
Hasta pronto,
Jeff
No comments:
Post a Comment